Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Expansion Pack.

Readers,

It has come to my attention that the Bandicoot12 Studios blog is exceptionally boring. While I plan to continue reviewing the smaller games that typically do not receive media attention (not to mention hopefully post updates on Bandicoot12 projects), such things are far too typical. I feel an obligation to all three of my readers to be more than just informative. As a game designer and a writer, I am part of the entertainment industry. Thus, this blog should be entertaining. I have decided to begin developing new features for the blog beyond simple reviews.

So I turn to you. What would you like to see implemented on a weekly basis? Ideas circulating include a possible podcast/webshow with a couple of my fellow hardcore gamers, a webcomic, and a weekly rant series on the various pet peeves that plague gaming as a whole. However, I don't feel like proceeding without the thoughts of those around me. After all, as any sort of journalist, I am at the service of my readers. I am here to inform or entertain, so I must give the people what they want to know or what would shock, infuriate, titilate or humor them. I would like to develop a hub for gaming thought, a place where gamers can be informed and discuss their thoughts and find new ways to foster their culture as a whole.

So come on! Post some comments and give me your thoughts! Otherwise, we're looking at a Velvet Assassin review, and I don't think either of us want that.

Insert coin to continue,
Iwasaki Koji

2 comments:

  1. I like the webcomic idea. All three you have there sound really good, they each have a unique comical element to them while being informative at the same time. I'm sure the style that is best for Bandicoot12 Studios will reveal itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, robot handjobs are in order.

    ReplyDelete