Sunday, March 22, 2009

Paging Mr. Hollister.

It has come to my attention that fellow gaming journalism and Fire Emblem enthusiast Sean Hollister has been visiting the Bandicoot12 Studios blog. This gentleman was one of the Nintendo booth attendants at Wondercon and was a true joy to interact with.

Sean Hollister! If you are reading this, you are commanded to email your contact information and friend code for Shadow Dragon to bandicoot12studios@gmail.com as soon as possible.

And an additional comment regarding Shadow Dragon: Sean is correct on the items being the balancing factor. Upon fully exploring the forge, I realized how easily I could turn a simple rapier into an instrument of God's will, an implement so omnipotent and filled with limitless power that a simple brandish could eliminate our world. (Damned crit rate, always getting me one-hitted...)


Insert coin to continue,
Iwasaki Koji

PS: To all of my friends and readers and fellow tacticians, let's engage in warfare!
FC: 4382 7584 0843

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I really did enjoy one-hit killing you. I almost hoped you would never use the forge system, but alas. I guess I could put out my Friend Code as well...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting a second comment so you get all excited thinking it's Sean, but it isn't again.

    ReplyDelete